With over 23,000 Instagram followers, local Sarah Ky (aka Sarah Fit Foodie) has become well-known for her healthy recipes that look (and taste) amazing!
This month, try your hand at making these Peanut Butter Filled Brownie Protein Balls – it will be hard to stop at just one.
Peanut Butter Filled Brownie Protein Balls
• 375g dates, soaked in hot water for 30 min and then drained
• 100g Mayver’s crunchy peanut butter
• 30g Naked Foods cocoa powder
• 20g Braw Naturals chocolate protein
• 100g Lucky Nuts almond meal
• 70g Red Tractor Foods coconut flour
• 50g Well Naturally dark chocolate, diced
• 20 tsp creamy peanut butter
- Spoon peanut butter into mini ice cube moulds (or onto a sheet of baking paper) and freeze for 1 hr or until solid.
- In a food processor, blend dates and peanut butter until a paste forms.
- Add remaining brownie ingredients and pulse until a dough forms.
- Divide dough and roll into desired size balls.
- Form a hole in each dough ball and work quickly to place frozen peanut butter inside.
- Roll dough gently around peanut butter until no peanut butter is showing (if peanut butter becomes too soft to handle, place back into the freezer for 15-30 mins).