With the weather warming up, now is the perfect time to enjoy a delicious, fresh salad!
Healthy Buddha Bowl Recipe
- 150g Ocean Trout or Salmon, cubed
- 40g uncooked brown rice
- 2 cups of chopped salad ingredients (eg spinach, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion)
- 1 teaspoon Pukara Estate extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Pukara Estate barrel aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sweet, Mild & Spicy Chilli Jam
- Cook the rice according to the packet.
- Heat a frypan and add a splash of oil, add the cubed fish into the pan and cook fish how you like it.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix together.
- In a bowl, place brown rice at the bottom, then add the cooked fish and salad ingredients, then drizzle the dressing and top with the chilli jam.
Hailey from Locale Eats has a passion for healthy, simple meals that make you feel great from the inside out. Head in to pick up your healthy and wholesome ingredients.
Locale Eats | 301 St Vincents Road, Banyo | www.facebook.com/localeeats